ads googl

Breaking News

How a Woman Lost weight amazing transformation


How a Woman Lost weight amazing transformation



in 2016, she was thrilled to marry her longtime boyfriend, but their relationship hadn’t been good for her health. After six years of fast food dinners and minimal exercise, she weighed 281 lbs. and was having knee problems at 25 years old
Plus, was dreading buying a wedding dress at her size.
“I didn’t want to buy a plus-size wedding dress, because they cost way more than straight sizes,” she says. “I felt like I was paying this fat tax I didn’t have the ability to buy affordable clothes because I was bigger.”
Along with her fiancé, started tracking her meals and calories with the LoseIt! app. She dropped 75 lbs. in a year, and started incorporating exercise into her routine. By her wedding day in Nov. 2019, had lost 135 lbs. and was able to buy the dress of her dreams in a size 6.
“The ideal dress that I had in my head was cleavage-baring with a dramatic accent, and then I went with a long-sleeved dress that went up to my neck with a bare back. I had never pictured something fitted, but I felt awesome in it because I had done it and lost the weight,” she says.
has kept up her weight loss habits, and though she’s frustrated with the loose skin she’s accumulated, she tries to focus on the “non-scale victories.”
“The biggest one is being able to shop out of my friends’ closets — I had never been able to do that before,” she says. It’s so cool, it’s like I have double the closets, and what I had always dreamt about doing in high school!”

1 comment: